metoomvmt.org has created this privacy notice to explain how we use information that you may provide while visiting our website and to demonstrate our firm commitment to Internet privacy.
metoomvmt.org may modify this policy from time to time so we encourage you to check this page when revisiting this website.
metoomvmt.org is committed to protecting your privacy online.
When you register, contribute, sign up to volunteer, or take any other action on our site, we may ask you to give us contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address. We may obtain information about you from outside sources and add it to or combine it with the information we collect through this site. We use this information to operate this site, send you news and information to you about metoomvmt.org & to solicit your participation in metoomvmt.org programs, events, and activities, and obtain and confirm RSVP’s to events and programs. We use your e-mail address to send such information by e-mail and may use your telephone number to call you for these purposes. If you opt-in to receive text messages, you will receive occasional automated text messages with updates about how to stay involved, such as recommended events and other actions. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. To stop receiving messages you can text STOP to the number you received messages from 24020. By opting in you agree to our Mobile Terms & Conditions.
We will never provide your e-mail address or any of your personal information to any other person or organization, for any purpose. If you decide to purchase tickets to an event or to make a contribution online, we may also ask for your credit card number and its expiration date. That information is used solely for processing your contribution; is not maintained by our organization; and is never disclosed to anyone, for any other purpose other than for processing your contribution, under any circumstances.
metoomvmt.org uses industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. Our server is located in a locked, secure environment. Permission to access your information is granted only to you and metoomvmt.org employees or contractors who need to know that information to provide services to you. Although we make good faith efforts to store information collected by this website in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when we have a good-faith belief release is appropriate to comply with the law (for example, a lawful subpoena), to protect our rights or property, or to protect our donors, artists and supporters from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful conduct, or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
We want to help you guard your children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet. metoomvmt.org does not knowingly collect, use or distribute children’s personally identifiable information to any third parties. If you have any reservations, questions or concerns about your child’s access to this site or how information that your child provides is used by us, please contact us.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user.
We may also use third-party services such as Google Analytics. This helps us understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems with our Site. We may also use embedded images in emails to track open rates for our mailings, so that we can tell which mailings appeal most to our supporters.
We may place online advertising with third-party vendors, including Google, which will be shown on other Sites on the Internet. In some cases, those third-party vendors may decide which ads to show you based on your prior visits to the Site. At no time will you be personally identified to those third-party vendors, nor will any of the information you share with us be shared with those third-party vendors. If you prefer to opt out of the use of these third-party cookies on the Site, you can do so by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.
We log standard technical information, such as your IP address and the kind of browser you use. We log this information for troubleshooting purposes and to track which pages people visit in order to improve the site. We do not use log files to track a particular individual’s use of the website.
People who subscribe to e-mail lists via this website will receive periodic updates from metoomvmt.org by regular mail, fax and/or e-mail. You may opt out of receiving future information via e-mail by using the unsubscribe procedure specified on the e-mail message.
To stop receiving messages you can text STOP to the number you received messages from 24020. By opting in you agree to our Mobile Terms & Conditions.
Mobile Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Terms and Conditions
- There is no fee from me too. International to receive text messages. Message and data rates may apply- this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent is not a requirement for purchase.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless operator may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. Wireless operators do not guarantee message delivery and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS message as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- By subscribing to ‘me too.’ mobile alerts, the user consents to receive automated text messages from me too. International to aide in our support of victims of sexual violence. Recurring messages. Message & data rates may apply. If you have any questions, text HELP to the number you received a text message from or contact us at or email@example.com. To stop receiving messages reply STOP.